Note2.0.0 update schedule and alerts for Android 12 devices
bgmi pubg 2.0 update apk+obb | bgmi pubg 32 bit 2.0 latest version download | bgmi 2.0 32 apk download
Dear BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA fans,
We are very excited to bring you the May update!
Here is the update version 2.0.0 distribution schedule on May 13th.
[update version distribution]
– iOS (Apple App Store): May 13 (Fri), 4:00 p.m
– AOS (Google PlayStore): May 13 (Fri), 12:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m
> It is an estimated completion time; depending on the circumstances, the time may vary
* As the client is rolled out gradually, there may be a time difference in getting the update depending on the device.
* We recommend installing in a Wi-Fi environment if possible when updating as it may consume a lot of mobile data.
* We will notify you if distribution is delayed or completed early.
[Update Caution for Android 12 Devices]
When entering the update version 2.0.0 for the first time on a device with Android 12 version, the error message “Unknown error. Please restart the device and try again. Error code: 3” is displayed and if “Try again” is touched, the resource is restored, but additional resources must be downloaded.
Once you have downloaded the additional resources, you can access the game normally. However, since the additional resource files are large, for those using a device running the Android 12 version, you should install in a Wi-Fi environment and not on mobile data.
After entering the lobby, additional resources such as maps need to be downloaded. Please keep the Wi-Fi environment until all resources are downloaded.
* How to check Android 12 version on your device
Go to your device’s Settings > About phone > Software information > Check if the Android version is 12
We apologize for the inconvenience.
For more information, we will update you in this notice